Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Results are in....

I had my Surgery a week and a half ago to remove the bump. It went well and only took an hour but the Novocaine had worn off about 45 minutes into the procedure. I couldn't tell if I was feeling pressure or pain so I didn't ask for more Novocaine. But I figured out it was pain on the drive home. Novocaine for some reason makes me really tired and I guess I was pretty loopy. But I don't remember. I slept most of the day and am very grateful that my visiting teacher came and brought me in soup to eat. I went to work the next day which I now have decided wasn't a good idea. I got hit right in the surgical site and my stitches rubbed on my lip and I got a huge sore until I decided to take the stitches out on Monday. (Don't worry I had permission too)

Today I got a call from the doctor who said it was a non-malignant bump and they don't know what caused but for now its gone. We have to watch it and if it comes back we will treat it accordingly. So that's it. I am still waiting for the gum to grow back because a lot of my tooth is still showing but it has grown back some. 

I no longer have anything to play with... 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it wasn't anything serious! But it sucks they don't know what it was!

    ReplyDelete