Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The running Diaries!

This post is really for me to help me keep track of my progress. But if you care to read it I have made it as entertaining as possible.

Stefen and I for the past month walk 2 miles a couple times a week. However my big goal in life is to be a runner. However I am not a runner. Have you ever seen the Friends episode where Phoebe and Rachel start running together? If you haven't here it is.

Yep folks that is pretty much how I run. With no class and all over the place. Stefen probably runs that way too. My point to all of this is I am not a runner and I really dont know how to do it the right way. Stefen likes walking with me but he has not motivation to help me run or even run himself. So thats where my new running buddy, Courtney, comes in. She wants to run a 5K in January and needs a motivator. So we started tonight! I did 3.4 miles overall and about half a mile of that was running. Now mind you I did NOT run a half of a mile straight a little here and a little there. But I did it! I ran! I looked like Phoebe I am sure. But I did it! According to the app I used i burned only 325 calories which is equivalent to an avocado. I also did some kicks in the pool tonight. I feel like my whole bottom half is going to fall off. I was having a hard time walking home after I left Courtney. But I did it! Ragnar here I come!
(one day I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment