Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

June 2013

June came and went with not a whole lot of action. I made a last minute trip down to Utah to help my sister get ready for a trial mission. Other than that we mainly just played. We did celebrate Stefens birthday by getting a brand new NICE camera. We are in heaven! That of course came with shots of Hulk.
Hulk seriously LOVES this toy! 

action shot!

Stefen took a bunch of photos when he should have been working! 

Stefen found this waterfall while working one day.

Hulk got into a spider web.

I made this yummy jello cookies for an activity I did. Seriously they were sooo good! 

It rained really hard one Sunday night.

So I played in the rain.

Stefen got new work boots and Hulk had to model it!

While in Utah I got to see my Brielle and Jayden! Can you believe how HUGE she it! I just love her!

Jayden had to show me all his faces!

My sister Megan and Mom before she left of her trial mission.

My sisters and I with our seragot older sister recreating a pose we did when we were little. (see below)

Another pose recreation.

My family minus Stefen.

Megan and I!

I got to see my grandpa too! This was the best shot I could get out of him! He just wanted to eat the goodies I brought him.

My "little brother" Orion went through the temple while I was there. This was his celebratory dinner. He left for his LDS mission to Ghana Africa shortly after. 


No comments:

Post a Comment