Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthday Week!

So this week was my birthday on Thursday The 14th. I woke up to a not good day with my fish dying. But then Stefen told me that we had to go to the airport to pick up Stefens family. And then it wasnt Stefens family here it was my mom! So we spent the day shopping and looking around and then she went  home. I unfortunatly didnt take very many pictures. On Friday Stefens family came in and spent the weekend down here. Shelbi had a Scrapbook show down here and Stefens sister Jena mom Anne and niece Anistion came to hang out.

 My mom at the Airport
 The Mesa temple
 Me and my mom in front of the temple
 Stefen and Aniston in the zoo


 Anistion on the kamoto dragon
 Jena and Aniston on the "caraself" as Anistion calls it




 Jena and Aniston got to ride a camel





 Anistion getting ready to swim






 Anistion dancing at Olive Garden


Aniston did my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment