Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mischieve managed...

Hello blogging buddies!
We have been doing great! I got my first speeding ticket and got the wonderful opportunity to go to traffic school. And let me tell you it was actually not that bad. I throughly enjoyed myself! Stefen has been working crazy shifts with work and of course he goes to school every night. I started babysitting a cute little 6 month old baby and so our opportunities of seeing each other all the time has decreased. But we have fun excursions like going hot tubbing at 930 at night and playing card and bored games.
I have been working hard on school and should be doing so at this moment but I am fighting it a bit today. This week it a busy week for us. Tomorrow Stefens oldest sister comes into town and on Thursday which just happens to be my birthday his other sister, mom, and niece come into town. We are very excited to see family.
Ill post pictures of this fun week coming up as soon as I have pictures. And to explain the title of this post if you have seen harry potter or even if you haven't when harry is done with mauraders map he has to tap with his wand and say mischieve managed. So this is my mischieve as i am suppose to be doing school!

No comments:

Post a Comment