Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Monday, January 9, 2012

Bolander Pictures


While we were in Utah we were able to find literally half an hour where we all could get together and take pictures with the Bolander side of the family. Hopefully when we go up in May we can do the Whatcott side of things. Stefen and I havent had pictures done of us as a couple since the wedding so we did some couple shots too.
The whole group!

Making faces!

This is what happens when Stefen tries to talk during a picture! I look awesome and he looks well.. Like Stefen

The Christmas eve group

Stefen's silly face

Our perfect mustache shot!

More silly


My Favorite!

Stefens Favorite

The first attempt!


I am slowly working on Utah posts and others I just have got to figure out how to get the pictures off the camera because I lost the card converter thing so bear with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment