Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow will be 21 years to the day that my wonderful twin sister will have been born! 
Dont worry if you feel old I fell worse! 
What can I say about these 2 amazing gorgeous girls!
Megan who is the oldest by 30 seconds received the wonderful gift of life a couple weeks ago. She managed to live after falling 260 feet off of a cliff without a help or rope attached to her. She is a survivor and I cant help but think that whenever I am in a situation where my life has narrowly survived that I will act as graceful and have as much perseverance as Megan. I think if I was in her situation and would have been told that my foot would have to come off I would have lost it. But she hung on and he foot was saved! I would have not healed as quickly as she. I admire the way that she takes a bad situation and sees that the world has more to offer her. I am thrilled and pleased to have this wonderful young woman as my sister and some day (dont get ideas people) Aunt to my children. (again not happening ANY time soon.)

Mandy has just as wonderful spirit as Megan. Mandy has had many health issues for many years and some that they cant seem to figure out. I know as any person would do she get frustrated with the doctors for not figuring it out and she get frustrated with her body that it doesnt function the way it needs to. But I admire her as well. I would have given up years ago and would have stopped going to doctors and probably would have been suffering. But she keeps going and keeps trying to get answer. Despite the pain she is in she manages to have fun and to still play and hang out with her friends. You wont hear much complaint from her about miserable she is expect maybe to my mom and dad. I admire that. I am such a whiner face! I am thrilled that God said Mandy and I could be sisters and she could be an aunt and role model to my children. (People I am trying to be sincere please dont get the idea that I am having a child)

Happy Birthday to Megan and Mandy!




No comments:

Post a Comment