Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Journey of the Sea Turtle

I have been pretty into documentaries on Netflix as of late. Don't ask me why because I cant tell you. But I have been into watching ones about animals. So I watched one the other night about the life of a Sea turtle. And let me tell you people I was stressing out more about the sea turtle living then who the Bachelor is going to pick this season. Yep I was screaming at the crab that was about to eat my sweet baby turtle. Thats right 5 minutes into this thing I was screaming and crying. Now I only even bring this up because I think it is odd what we as a human species find interesting and what stresses us out... Stefen and my father both think that it is outlandish that I should get so attached to a sea turtle on a movie! But thats me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment