Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Toilet update..

Well folks I wish I could say this will be the last post about my poor toilet but its not..
The non English speaking maintenance man came again with his handy dandy friend who changed our light bulb. When Stefen talked to them on the phone this morning he told them that it was still emptying and filling up and they said that they would come replace the whole toilet. So as these 2 men entered my home I got a very important phone call. I put the lady on hold so I could hear what was going on. The jist is he replaced everything AGAIN and possibly the flapper valve. But remember this guy can speak like 4 words of English. I tried to insist that they have already done that and it would not fix a dang thing. So Stefen and I looked in the toiled when they left and some piece was leaking. I said "I hope till the cows fly that the thing dripping water is suppose to do that." He blankly stared at me and said its not. But listen to the toilet and see if it empties." So before I left for work it did not. But guess what I heard!? You guessed right folks! It emptied and refilled. I think its getting less and less frequent but by golly jeeze guys I just want my toilet to be a toilet not some scary thing in the dark bathroom. I will update you on the status of this monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment