Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The third time is the charm? Maybe....

Today was the third day of me working out. Stefen got a massive sinus infection and has been doing school and work like crazy. So its been my friend and I working out. Today was day 3 and let me tell you folks its just as hard as day 1 and 2 if not harder because I had NO motivation what so ever! I did it though! With every muscle in my body screaming in utter agony I did it! But the whole lets get ready to do this was the hardest. Even my friend said we dont have to do it today. I think she lost the motivation too! But we pressed on and did our yoga! Which is a tough thing to do. I never though yoga was really hard but dang was I wrong! So I sit here typing up my hopes and dreams that one day soon I will have more motivation to work out and I dream that I can be more in shape so I can run a race. Thats right folks this non running Bri had dreams of running a race. Now dont laugh at me like Stefen did because I know I am like the worst runner and I currently am living in the worst state to do races in but one day not anytime soon I will run a race with a smile! (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment