Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our New Life

Hello readers! I have slightly been MIA for a while. We have had a lot going on. Along with me starting a new job this year we today started our new goal of working out! Yep you read that right! We are working out. We have some new friends in our apartment complex that moved down here from SLC as well. The wife Jen really wants to start losing some weight and getting in shape. So I agreed to do it with her. When Stefen heard this he decided he wanted to join in too! So here we go! We can do this! I love this picture because it totally is Stefen and I!

In other news Stefen got into the Cummins program. I am so proud of him. We were slightly worried that he wouldnt get in so we had a back up plan to move to California or Chicago in July so he could do the International program. But he got into the one he really wanted to get into so we will be moving to our new home where ever that may be in December! I cant believe how fast the time has gone since we moved here!

No comments:

Post a Comment