Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Out of Africa Zoo

On Black Friday after saving for several months we went up to Camp Verde Arizona to go to the only zoo we hadnt been too yet. The Out of Africa Zoo. It was pretty cool. But I got to tell you I have never in my life seen so many lions and tigers!
Here giraffe come eat from me!

O yum!

Carrot!

These zebras and the giraffe were in the timeout pen. It was funny.

Look at that tongue.

give it to me!

Up and close to a zebra.

I dont remember what these we called. But that big guy up in front is still a baby. He is only half the size he is going to be and he can jump up to 8 feet high. 


Ostrichs feet! They were huge!


This was a Long Horn but not the Texas kind this is the African kind.

Lioness

Goat things.

Lion


White tiger

Bear!

Watching this guy go into his home was hysterical! He was VERY OCD about his feet and the dirt. He kept tramping down the dirt and moving it around. 

We got to see a very cool show of this tiger doing tricks and stuff into the pool.

Hyena and man it was annoying!

Feeding a tiger!


My turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment