Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sparkle shoes!

Hello readers!!!! 
It has been a while! I wanted to show you what I made and unfortunately because of what a messy project this was, I have one picture!
A group of us girls decided to sparkle some shoes while the boys played a game! Most of the girl did solid color sparkle shoes but if you know me even in the slightest I dont like the "norm". So I made rainbow sparkle shoes! All you need to do it modge podge the shoe (we had homemade modge podge) and pour your glitter one! We learned the VERY hard way that you need extra fine glitter. Big glitter does not work!!! After it dries a bit add a sealer spray. The one I have is modge podge brand I found at Micheal's. My shoes needed two coats of the sealer. But some of the others only needed one!

Photo: Most epic pair of glitter shoes EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment