Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Sunday, April 28, 2013

In the thick of it all

We had a fun and fulfilling weekend. We were able to go to the Portland Temple! We were able to see some friends go through and get sealed with their children. It was AWESOME!!! However I am in the thick of being o so sick.. We had to go to Urgent care to get my cough under control and I have a bronchial sinus thingy. Doesnt it sound oh so very medically correct. Alas you now know why this doctor is not my favorite Urgent care doctor! Hopefully some good ol' steroids and a z-pack will get me to breathe without coughing.

In other new we went to see Stefens new GI doctor this week and we LOVE him! He was so considerate and informed us of what Stefen has exactly. (his last doctor was too quiet to let us know.) He also let us know that in 4 years my dear husband will have to have a colonoscopy every 1-2 years for the rest of his life. Sounds just peachy! Poor guy! Stefen once again leaves out of town! :( Hopefully he will be back when he is supposed to!!!

Well once I have more energy I will hopefully get some fun stories and object lessons up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment