Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The boring world of Bri and Stefen

Our lives have not been that interesting as of late.We have been working and doing school and really nothing else. We went to the temple last Saturday and it was wonderful. Stefen's sister sent us a gift card for his birthday and we got to enjoy Red Lobster which was amazing! (Thanks Jena)

I have been doing summer camp at work which has been a blast playing with all the kids!

There is a website called My Give Away Today that features different companies and they well give something away. So I won a $35 giftcard from a cute etsy shop called Justbeccuz. I got this cute Happy Birthday sign that I just LOVE!!!


4 comments:

  1. If you want more signs like that I can make them. Looks like its just cut with the cricut. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I really wanted a halloween one and christmas one but she didnt have either.. So I went with birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. They look really easy. Tell me the colors you want and what you want it to say and I'll put it on my to do list. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. O I love you!! I want purple black and orange for halloween that says Happy Halloween and red and green and white if you want for christmas that say Merry Christmas Thank you sooooo much

    ReplyDelete