Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm Kinda a Jerk..

Stefen has decided he is kinda a jerk and its a good thing he married me.
I am the type of person who always tries to help people when I can.
Stefen on the other hand "forgets" or simply doesn't think about it.
When we were in Utah still there was a snow storm and we were going to my moms house in the truck and we saw a car that has 0% traction trying to make it up a really bug hill. I told Stefen we should tow him up the really big hill. Stefen's response: He will be okay. After a little bit of persuasion and watching this guy literally slip backwards down the hill in this blizzard Stefen changed his mind. So we pulled out the tow strap and dragged the man up the hill. Stefen says he wouldn't have done that if I wasn't with him.
Another time I had Stefen drop me of at church and go back and pick up this cute family that was walking to church in the blaring sun while the mother is pregnant. Well this same family was at walmart the other day waiting for a taxi cab to take them the 2 blocks home when Stefen saw them. He talked to them for a minute and then walked away. Without offering them a ride home.. When he finally thought about it they were getting into their cab. He has told me I need to be there so he can do nice things and not be a jerk...

But hes not always a jerk... In fact tonight he went and helped a family move in... Just thought ya'll would like to hear a story or two..

I guess we should talk about the animal in the trash can... So I was taking the trash out the other night at work and I have a slight aversion to dead animals. I tend to cry and freak out. I opened the gate to the dumpster and I saw a huge dead deer or elk or something. I screamed and I screamed loudly and started shouting DEAD ANIMAL.. I was already in tears and my coworker was laughing as hard as she could as she walked to where I was. She went in the gate with me so I would freak out even more only to discover it was a trophy head of a ram. Yes ladies and gentlemen I freaked out over a trophy animal. (It really was very traumatizing) Well the next morning my boss(who had not yet heard I had a traumatizing experiance in the trash bin) walked to the gate opened it and freaked out as well. Although mine experience was slightly more dramatic and terrifying we both have been made fun of for days.. I thought maybe I would take a picture of it today (its still there) But I couldn't bring myself to walk back over there until its gone.

Today was a huge feat for us.. We finally started to redo the dresser we have been talking about redoing for months and months. Today we sanded it and primed it. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment