Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Monday, October 10, 2011

Orderville

Stefen and I celebrated our one year anniversary by going to Orderville Utah. Its about half an hour away from Kanab Utah. Stefens family owns a house there and we thought it would be fun to go and spend a weekend. Stefens dad Ed and his uncle Bruce was there.

Some really cool clouds as we were driving

Stefen filling the midget ATV with gas.

Me riding the midget ATV hardcore. It was a whole lot colder there than we are used too

This is in Johnson canyon. Its a canyon my great great great uncle founded. This is the Gunsmoke tv set but some of the buildings are original from the settlers.


Can you find the arch?

Do you see R2D2?

COWS!!!

These are REAL trees in a REAL forest. We are so used to catus and palm trees in forest of weeds that we got pretty excited to see pine trees. And we have decided real trees are the ones I am allergic too. My skin wasnt too happy that I was back in a place that gives me rashes!

More cool clouds

So I have told you about my love of pinterest. I saw this idea where you keeping taking pictures of pictures as you celebrate your anniversary. We thought it would be fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment