Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I know Halloween is for kids but we LOVE to dress up! Its our favorite! So here is our costumes.
Stefen was initially going to be a ghost But he changed his mind

Heres your hint... It involved gold plates!

Ta da! Meet angel Moroni. At the ward trunk or treat most people got who he was but other had some weird ideas like the Arch angel...
He even had Nephi shoes!

I was a witch with crazy hair. which was my own hair. Many thought it was a wig. 

Stefen found this hysterical when I did this.

Us together.
So one quick story. We went to Walmart after trunk or treat and I didnt want my hair to look so weird with the hat off so I wore my costume in the store. Stefen did not. I got the weirdest looks from people. And stefen was giving me just as weird of looks too!

1 comment: