Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Story of the Paintchips

So we all know how much I love Pinterest, right? Well there have been a few ideas of things to do with the free paintchip cards you can get at Lowes and Home Depot. So I thought well we need some sort of leaves for our tree, OOOO paintchips would work. So thats was started this adventure. Stefen and I went to Lowes! I didnt know if there was a limit on how many you could take and we needed a bunch and I was slightly embarrassed to be seen with 40 chips of the same color. So we came up with a plan. We would grab 4 or 6 of one color and stuff them in my purse. If someone walked by Stefen would grab a random color (which usually was blue) and say wouldn't this be great in the living room? The person would walk away and we would crack up laughing. Now this happened like 5 times. I am sure that the people on the security cameras were laughing too. At one point in this mission we were laughing to hard and couldnt get the pirse open. I had like 10 in my hand at that point. I knew that we were going to be in trouble. Just as somebody waalked by the magically slipped into the purse. We were done after that. This was becoming a very stressful process. We ended up walking away with 40 some odd paintchips.

There are some on the bottom too

The leaves they have become

A close up shot

Another close up

There are more pictures of our thanksgiving decorations here. This story is one that had to be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment