Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Banana Bread Balls....

Tonight I realized that I had some Bananas that needed to be made into bread. But I wasnt feeling just Banana Bread. So I made Banana bread ball. After your bread has cooled you cut or tear pieces off and "roll" them into balls. This is A LOT harder than it seems and mine turned into add shapes but taste just the same. Then you freeze for 30 min. After the chill you dip in chocolate I used Almond Bark for most of it. Then put what ever yummy topping you want. I used Chocolate sprinkle, mini mm's and christmas sprinkles. 

The outside of the finished product.


What they look like on the inside

Oddly this one was actually a ball! LOL 

More. It made A LOT. Stefen and our friend Jack ate a ton though.

The pre-balls waiting for there chocolate bath. I used the crust too. But I did not use the ends of the loaf because A: I hate ends and B: i wasn't up to fighting with it

2 comments:

  1. you should definitely send some my way, i promise i will share them with the guys in my shop.

    ReplyDelete