Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 10

Today I am thankful for temples. We got to go to the temple today. We live about an hour a way and I am so grateful that we are even remotely close to one. It was a wonderful time and we got some answers to prayers that we needed.

After the temple we went to the mall and ate dinner at Johnny Rockets and window shopped! It was so much fun!! We acted like little kids when we saw the lego store, disney story, puppy store, and Kitchen supply store. Stefen got a new timon and Pumba ornamament and he loves it!

So now that we have told the family the bad new that I talked about I can tell you all. We found out this week that the pool I work at is closing. The owner is trying to find a building to lease but doesnt know what that means for job security. As of right now I have till the end of January to figure something out. So one thing that we are going to do is start a business making all my crafts and such. Its going to be up and running with in the next couple days. It feels right for right now and I know the lord is guiding us in this decision. It has been a rough week all around but with going to the temple today I am at such peace and humility for my savior and the blessings that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment