Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Grateful

With this month being Thanksgiving I thought it would be good to write about how thankful we are for things. The computer that Stefen works on crashed today. We have been so blessed today to have a family in our ward fix it for us. It was very stressful today. We were both in a panic because we cant afford a new computer and it was acting like it needed to be replaced and thank goodness to this family it is working.  I am so grateful and a little emotional because we depend on this computer for our livlyhood.

I am grateful that stefen is able to work on cars. He is almost done with the "car" portion of school and he knows so much. It has helped us out when we need to trade goods etc.

There are so so so many more blessings I am grateful for.

Stefen is grateful for my resourcefulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment