Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 15

I dont know where to start. I think Ill start with prayer. I am so grateful for prayer. Many peoples prayers have been answered in the last 24 hours. To make a long story short and most of you are on facebook anyhow my sister Megan fell down in a slot canyon. She fell 200 feet. She should have died. But she walked away with a broken foot some minorly damaged organs and a broken shoulder. I am grateful for my family that they are alive. I am thankful for Jetblue and Everything they do and I am thankful for my friends. Where would I be today without all that? On my way to Utah for a funeral. I am so glad my sister is alive. I have much more to say but my thoughts are so jumbled right now I cant think to write them all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment