Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 14

I am thankful for good deals. (Dad dont make fun!) About once a month the Albertsons brand cereal goes on sale for $1 a box. So I price match it at Wally world. Today we bought 9 boxes. Our record has been 16 in one trip. Here is Arizona they have way better deal than they do in Utah. Sorry Folks. If you havent heard of our Mexi Mart your missing out. We get meet for .99 a pound and 10 pounds of fruit for 99 its our favorite store for produce. I dont know what will happen when we move. Its the only way we eat healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE a good deal too! Seriously, it is like Christmas when you get an awesome deal on groceries. I love doing the happy dance out of the store because I saved money on things I would have been buying anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete