Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Angels

If you dont know already my sister Megan fell from a 200 foot cliff and then fell into a 60 foot slot canyon. She came out with some broken body parts and some slightly damaged organs but without a helmet she managed to live. We ask ourselves and pray everyday as to why this wonderful young lady lived through such an awful experience and the answer we have came up with is Angels were surrounding her. She should have not lived but those angels helped cushion her fall and make it so she is alive today. She is going through a hard time emotionly and physically and so my dad has come up the angel tree idea. 
He would like it if anyone and everyone can donate an angel to their tree. This will remind her and our family that there are angels around every corner and that they come in every size and shape. This will also show her that her friends, family, and complete strangers are there to be her angels as well. You can mail your angel or hand deliver it, I can get you the information for either method. 

My dad made this announcement last night so I went and made my angel last night. I made my angel to look like my sister. I am so grateful and blessed to have her here and alive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment