Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Friday, December 16, 2011

I guess..

I guess you all want an update huh!? We havent been doing much. Last night was my last night teaching at the pool. I am very sad that I wont be with the kids anymore but I am very excited for my up and coming job as a Nanny!! We are going to move back to Utah in almost exactly one year! And Boy o Boy let me tell you how thrilled I am. Since we are going to Utah next week we did our christmas this week. It was very simple but a BLAST!!

We are being temporary parents for a little while for our friends while they have their baby. We have a 2.5 year old and we love him and he has been soo good! Hopefully this baby will come soon we want to meet her.

My sister is doing as well as can be expected after falling 260 feet off a cliff without a helmet or harness. She now has either a bruised tailbone or its broken. Unfortunately for her there is nothing that can be done. SO she is stuck in a wheel chair still the same.

We sent out our first christmas cards this year. Last year we werent able to because we moved and etc. It was so much fun. We included pictures and a VERY hysterical story. If you want me to post I will but you need to ask.

We are going to Utah in exactly 1 week from today! O how happy we are to see the snow and REAL mountains and REAL trees. O how exciting it is to see family and meet our niece for the first time! O how exciting it will be to ride in a car for 12 hours! NOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment