Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Pattys Party!

For St. Patricks day we had a few friends over for a party! A couple of these friends had never had corned beef so we got to share with them! They loved it! Most of us are not cabbage people so we had green mashed potatoes with green gravy and pistashio pudding. The dessert had green too but I forgot to take pictures of it as I was holding my sweet Brielle. 

Dont forget the rye bread!

Green Veggies for appetizer!

World this is Brielle. She is 3 months old and a doll. We hang out with her and her brother a couple times a week. She was so happy and content but for the life of me I could not get her to smile while the camera was out!


Aunt Bri what the heck are you doing!?

Jaden is our other little friend. He didnt want me to take his picture. This is the best I got. Oddly all the adults are enthralled with Bugs Life.


Adam trying to hide

I kinda got you. Jaden LOVES LOVES LOVES lights. So whenever he comes over the first thing he does is turn on the tree!

I told Stefen to smile and this is what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment