Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Green Potata Sammich

A couple days after St. Patrick's day it was Stefens turn to make lunch. He kept saying that we were going to have green potata sammichs. If you know me at all, or even a little bit you will know I have a complex over food touching. Not all foods but there are some foods that are not allowed to touch ANYTHING! Potatoes are one of these foods. So after we had our regular yummy sandwhichs Stefen proceeded to make his Green Potata Sammich.  I took these pictures and had to leave the room. I was having a panic attack over all the food touching that shouldnt touch. Needless to say he said his sammich was good but it gave him a tummy ache. Yep folks thats what happens when food that shouldnt touch, touches! 
P.S. the meat is corned beef.
P.S.S. I know in some cases Sammich and Potata are spelled wrong thats how he kept saying it and I have to keep with the story!

YUCK!


EWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment