Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Thursday, April 19, 2012

When Aunt Bri and Uncle Button are in Charge!

For some reason people had the brilliant idea to leave little Miss E in our care.. We watch children often but dressing, feeding, and bathing is hardly ever in our list of duties. I think Miss E was not always happy with us but I suppose it was great practice for the day we eventually decide to have kids.
We let her play with this dog pull toy that has a VERY long rope on it. And man o man she loved that long rope! One morning we discovered she wrapped it around her body. That was the end of that toy.

Aunt Bri insisted on putting big flowers on her head. They were freaking adorable!

I love this little dress! I wish I could have one like it!

Uncle button was feeding Little Miss E solid foods one morning and she was not happy that he was being so messy about it. 

This was the bow for the morning. It is the cow bow and it was the day we were going to see the cows. She again was done with pictures.


After bath time uncle button was in charge of dressing the babe. Let me tell you folks I dont think I have seen him so proud of himself in so long!

She even got her hair done but uncle button!

We then let her stay up with us and watch a movie and have some popcorn. Dont worry folks little miss E did not ingest any of the popcorn in the taking of this picture. However her foot pretty much planted itself into the bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment