Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Monday, March 25, 2013

THE sock!

When we adopted Mr. Hulk he came with a lovely and charming sock!
Doesn't every cat?
No? Just mine?
This cat LOVES his sock! He brings it to bed every night and you can tell he brought it up because he talks to it. He licks its and tries to fluff it with his paws. It goes downstairs in the morning. He doesnt really like to play with it he likes to cuddle it.
When we first got him the first couple weeks he would steal other socks and I would fine them in piles but he always came back to this sock. He now leaves all others alone.
I mention this story because my cat thinks hes a dog. I have had cats my whole life (minus the 2 years in AZ) and NEVER have I had a cat attached to a "snuggle" object.
THE sock has received its first hole! I am thinking I need to learn the lost art of darning so that Mr. Hulk will always have his sock.
Do you have an animal who does weird things? Or is it just mine! Tell me below!

The sock!



No comments:

Post a Comment