Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Monday, February 21, 2011

Conversation with the sleepy Stefen

I love this man! He makes me laugh my pants off! So I woke up around 9 am this morning and went into the living room and i was just goofing off on the computer. Well about 930 I hear stefen say GIRL.... Girl... Where are you girl? Girl I cant find you! I was laughing so hard I finally answered and said I am not girl I am Bri. SO he was like o and fell back asleep. Well 15 minutes late he says Bri where are you!? Bri Where are you? BRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like Stefen I am in the living room! O okay he says. He then says Bri we have to go to sams club right now! I was like well we have to eat and you have to get dressed. No Bri we have to go to sams club right now. So he gets out of bed and does something and walks into the living room with his garments on and his wallet right under his garments. Yes my sleepy husband thought his garments had a pocket in them and he put his wallet in this said pocket. O my gosh I havent laughed that hard in a long time. He finally woke up confused and I proceeded to tell him what was going on. We frequently have crazy nights and mornings like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment