Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random Nothings

Stefen got a job! He is now working at U haul and he will be working at home. He will start on Feb 28th and were both very happy for him. Because of this new job and him needing to computer most of the time we decided to get a laptop with the tax return so I could do school! So Friday night Stefen came home with a brand new gateway laptop. Its been fun because it has a webcam so we can now Skype people and see them face to face.
We didn't really do anything for valentines day this year as I have been horrendously sick with fevers and coughing and whatever else. But today I decided that I wasn't going to feel that way anymore! So I got up and went to enrichment which was so much fun unfortunately I probably should have stayed home but it was a blast to hear about peoples opinions on faith, divine nature, and individual worth, I have discovered that I am becoming an observer and large groups. Which if you know me at all I usually have something to say. But I think at the same time it works for me.
This weekend we have some friends from Utah coming over for the Arizona half marathon! I have known them most of my life and I am thrilled to have someone here that I know and that I am comfortable around!

No comments:

Post a Comment