Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Saturday, February 5, 2011

One year ago...

One year ago we had our first date a year ago today! On that day we went to Chili's for dinner and sat there for 4 hours! Now don't you worry or fret we didn't do that today. So we started the day with Stefen making with breakfast he made egg in the head! The we went hot tubing. So I know he had something special planned today but he wouldn't tell me what it was. He kept telling me that it was a fancy place and we had to have reservations and UTI students got a discount. So we get back to the apartment and he goes now make sure you wear nicer clothes for our date. So i dress fairly nice I even put makeup on! Which if you know me that never happens. So we get in the car and were driving and I just new it had to be Boston market. (Side-note: Boston Market used to be in Utah when I was younger and my dad worked there. I loved it. When I saw it here I was thrilled but we could never go there!) So guess what we pull up to Boston market! We didn't really have to dress up at all! The goof was trying to throw me off but I knew better! He says it worked slightly! Ha ha ya right I knew all along! So after that we went to FYE and got some new movies and let me tell you the original superman with Christopher Reeve is ridiculous but we bought it and watched it. So now we are both sitting in front of this computer watching my hands type away! Well thats all!

Stefen in front of the Boston Market! YAY!!
Stefen posing his "dressy out-fit"
My dressy out-fit. And Stefen thinks that my head looks big in this picture is that rude or what!?
Us together.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I cant believe it has been ayear since you met. That is such a great day. ANd no your head does not look big..

    ReplyDelete