Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Evil Chicken!

So as most of you know I HATE bacon I hate bacon! I cant even stand the smell of it cooking. Ya I know I'm not a true american but honestly the stuff is disgusting not to mention greasy and well just gross! Okay so the whole point of this post is to give you a recipe for Evil Chicken with "drum roll please" .................................
BACON!!!

And I at it and I liked it. Actually I loved it! I served it with rice so it was even more delicious. So after all this talking about it I guess your ready for the recipe huh? Well how about a picture first...



Well okay I guess you'll actually want to know how to make it now huh?

1 pound of bacon
1 pound of boneless/skinless chicken breasts
3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
1 cup of Brown Sugar

Cut bacon up into small pieces. Fry in skillet until almost done. While it's cooking, cut up chicken into small pieces. When bacon is almost done, add the chicken...do NOT drain the bacon. Add the chili powder and stir. Cook until chicken is done. When it's done, add brown sugar. Stir for just 4 - 5 minutes. Don't cook too long or it will turn to toffee! You can add a bit of water of the coating is too thick.


Pretty easy huh? Well if I can do it trust me you can do it! I cant even make brownies!



No comments:

Post a Comment