Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Joys of teaching

So as most of you know I teach swim lessons. On Wednesday of this last week I was having a very hard time with this one class. There 3 students per class and this particular one are 2 brothers and a sister. There is a 6 year old boy and twin 4 year old boy and girl. Their dad had forgotten their goggles and all the kids were freaking out about that. The 4 year year old boy was freaking out for getting water in his ears and the little girl was asking question after question about stuff that wasn't important. While I was trying to talk the little girl into coming swimming with me the 6 year old kept interrupting saying teacher I have to tell you something. I kept telling him to hold on and finally after Im sure what felt like 5 minutes to him I let him speak. He gave me a hug and said teacher you are the best swim teacher ever. My heart just melted and I knew I could go on for the last 15 min if class.

No comments:

Post a Comment