Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Monday, March 28, 2011

Long time coming...

The last Saturday in February we had a fun date day and I haven't posted the pictures yet... SO here you go.

   
Me ready for food

 We went and bought Peter Piper Pizza which is suppose to be super good but it wasn't. But its like a Chuck E Cheese but not as cool. 
 This was our tomato and chicken pizza that was cut into squares it was so weird!
 The fire truck toy at the park that stefen loved!



 So I had never made Pie crust before on my own so I decided to attempt it because we got apples for dirt cheap that week. So Here is the raw product
 And here is the finished product!
 And I am not a great reader I guess because I did 6 large apples instead of 6 cups! LOL so we made apple bake.

For St patricks day I made a green banana cream pie! (I bought the crust this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment