Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Catching up

So February has been quite busy unfortunately I am horrible at taking pictures even if I have my camera with me! So the weekend of the 14th some good friends that I grew up with cam to Arizona for a race and they stayed with us. They have 2 kids and we had a blast playing with them. The night they left we found out that Stefens oldest sister is Pregnant! We are so excited to have a niece or nephew to spoil! 

The next weekend a good friend of mine from convergys, Ken, came down to run in a Ragnar which was a 200 mile race that he did with a team of 12 people unfortunately I took one picture and it was of the team below. It makes me laugh because their are 3 men in the body suits and then there is Tarzan! I thought it was hysterical. We were able to go out to dinner with Ken and get to know him! 


Yesterday we went to the temple and on the way we saw this man on his bike with an american flag and a dog! We laughed for a little while at what an odd predicament this man has himself in! 

Tonight Stefen decided to make dinner! I came out of the bedroom and saw this lovely concoction. The potatoes with soup as a gravy was delicious but the thing in the bowl was to say the least interesting. He calls this wonderful thing lumpy dick. 

His grandma used to make it many years ago and he has been missing in so he googled a recipe and made it.. As much as I love my husband I couldn't even swallow the thing! But at least he tried and he even admits that it was awful! 
Well besides working and school for Stefen thats what has been going on in the Bolander home!

No comments:

Post a Comment