Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Friday, May 27, 2011

Food Prices Rising!!!!

Are food prices rising in your area!? They sure are here milk is 2.53 a gallon and I haven't bought full price milk in months because a store has it it for 1.79. But today I had to buy full price milk! I try to save money by price matching and finding free stuff online. For instance I got a free bag of sweet potato frys today. Often most of my shopping cart is priced matched. It drives the people at Walmart crazy but I don't care. One store had 12 packs of sprite 4 for 8.88. Then Stefen found a coupon for a dollar off and coke product so I got 48 cans of sprite for 7.88! It was a very proud moment for me today!

What do you do to save money? Are prices in your area going up like crazy too? Have you gotten any crazy deals before that your so proud of?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE to get a good deal! I am a couponer! (I even teach the coupon classes so I can teach other people how to rock it and save money by utilizing coupons in the best way to get rock bottom prices!)

    I think my most favorite great steal deal was I just bought a box of diapers from amazon.com for less than $3.00 out of my pocket!

    Also, when I got formula for Savannah for -$1.04. I went to walmart with no money in my pockets and walked out with $3.12 (because I buy multiple papers I get multiple coupons and can get multiples of the BEST deals!)

    ReplyDelete