Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Monday, May 16, 2011

Lake Powell 2011

So as I said in my previous post we went to lake powell this weekend. We left Thursday night around 930 pm and drove to Orderville, Utah where Stefens family has a house. We got there around 5 am and slept for 3 hours and then got up and got things ready to go. Our friends Breanne and Nick came with us and we had so much fun!



Our stuff in the living room before we left. I wish I had taken a picture of the durango and boat with our stuff and Breanne and Nicks stuff because it was exploding!

We were surrounded but gorgeous rocks all weekend



Nick on our first night out.

Breanne on our first night out.

Poor Nick. This is the only time he got in. He crashed his knee on the side of the boat and some how (were not sure how yet) cut the bottom of his toe open.

Breanne getting on the tube


Ha ha I think he is angry

Breanne and I on the tube

We found this cool little beach on saturday where we kept our lunch and other supplies. After lunch while we were resting I decided I wanted to take a nap so we had the tube tied to the boat so I got on and laid down on my stomach and slept. Without putting sunscreen on. I got FRIED! Pictures below




My first time up on the wakeboard EVER!! It took me 4 boat trips but I did it!




A pretty narly crash!

No Rope!













On the way back we went to the hoover dam. This is one of the power tower things.



So this is the new bridge over the dam. When I went back to AZ by myself in January I made it over this bridge without even knowing i was on the bridge. Guess I'm more clueless then people thought...








Ya I am fried


Behind my legs. My left is worse.

I get very motion sick so I had motion sick bracelets on. You cant tell in the picture but my fingers were burnt too

I'm starting to peel on my face already


Stefens favorite spot.
Even though we had some mishaps and I fried like a chip, we had a blast and it was nice to get away!

No comments:

Post a Comment