Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Missing....

If you know me even slightly you would know that i am not one that is to say when I miss stuff...
But as we have been dealing with an insurance fiasco with Stefen and doctors appointments with me I have been thinking a lot lately of what I miss. So here is my list...

My family
Stefen's family
My cats (my fish do not do justice)
Real mountains
Camping around the corner
SNOW!!
My Utah friends..
Seagull book
A almost everyone is mormon so are okay attitude
my grandparents
Cable tv
we miss out so much on the parties and gatherings
an unlimited supply of books i didnt have to pay for thanks to my mom
15 blankets on my bed

Even though this is an extensive list im not homesick and I am glad that we are on this adventure the last couple days have just been hard with not having family to support us and give us a hug.
But on a happy note we get to see my dear friend breanne her husband nick and my dear father in law in 5 days!! But whos counting right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment