Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Food we Love..

We have some favorite foods around here that we LOVE. I love peach pie! I always do peach pie for my birthday because by the time we get to my birthday we have had cake like 4 times. When my mom came down to visit me we tried to get a peach pie at Marie calenders but that had closed down. So we went to village inn and they didn't have peach pie so I had to settle for berry. We yesterday I got a knock on the door and my Visiting teacher (which is a thing they do in our church. They have 2 ladies visit a couple ladies each month and give them a short lesson and the befriend them) was there with a little peach pie! I was ecstatic! I haven't had one in like a year! It wasnt as good as a real one but it hit the spot! And its so cute!



Stefen does not like vinegar. Or anything made out of vinegar. That includes pickles and pickle relish etc. So when I had told him my mom makes a relish out of green tomatoes he was very hesitant to try it. He smelled it first and hated how it smelled. But he tried a little bit and hes addicted! He has pretty much eaten 3 jars by himself. I guess i'll have to learn how to make it so we dont keep stealing my moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment