Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Differences In Things...

I thought it would be fun to talk about the differences between Utah and Arizona as far as the people and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Saints goes.

Lets start with HEAT! Its mildly warm here in the good ol AZ! It is 106 degrees outside. But since there is almost no humidity here its a different kind of heat so its not unbearable. Because there is not humidity everything is overly shocking. Meaning I get static shock from Stefen almost every time he touches me.

In Utah I dont think I ever once was asked if I wanted a drink of alcohol. Most people assume the you are LDS meaning that you belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Well here in the AZ a lot of people dont know what it means. (at least in the particular area we live in) With this being said we have been asked several times by our neighbor if we would like to have some of his home brewed beer. We always say no but it is always so weird.

The church here lets their youth go on camps over sundays. I know we would have never been allowed to do that.

Our ward is the leading ward with the most converts in our stake and our stake is leading the mission with a 170 converts last month. To me this is insane we had 12 conformations in sacrament last month.

The changes are crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment