Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The nose incident...

On Friday night Stefen had decided it would be great fun if he tickled me. I went to go tickle him and his knee shot straight up into my nose I heard some sort of noise of something. I broke down into tears sad to admit but it hurt! It wasnt bleeding but I could tell something was wrong. We put ice on it and went to bed.... The next morning it was HUGE!! Okay to me it felt huge but it wasnt to big and it killed. I had to teach and I knew this was not going to be my day. I noticed blood every time I blew my nose which hurt to do that do. So I went to work to just push through it. Well I was right it wasnt my day. I got kicked smacked and head banged all in the nose! I went home feeling defeated with a sore nose and a headache to match. Today is Sunday. 2 days since the dreaded incident. I havent been to the doctor because if it broken they cant do anything for me. If it isnt broken they will tell to go home and rest. Is that worth $100? I dont think so. So here I sit with my huge nose waiting for dinner to finish cooking wishing that my nose could feel normal again.

A side note: I did not feel like posting pictures plus you wouldnt really be able to see the bruising or the swelling on the picture any way. Plus I didnt want to be made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment