Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stefens Birthday


First things first! This beautiful cat is Dinah. She is my sisters but my sister is moving and cant take her. My dad found her a wheeler farm and has been declawed on all four paws. If you are interested please let me know. She is FREE by the way.
Dinah isnt she cute!? 



Now onto the good stuff. Stefens birthday was this last Tuesday and he had to go to school so we did his festivities in the morning. I didnt take pictures of his presents but I got him a tripod flashlight, hair cutting scissors, and a picture book with his mission photos. O and this cute grill below with the stuff needed to use it.
This is our cute little grill. Little being the operative word here.

Stefen getting ready to bend over to grill

Our lunch consisted of his favorite foods. "Burnt' corn as I grew up calling it, steak, and mash potatoes. Although Stefen really likes potatoe flakes so they are not real potaotes.

Stefen is just too tal


And we had brownies from a box because we fail at making them from scratch for his desert he loves brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment