Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Monday, June 20, 2011

The troubles of life..

We have had some difficult times lately...
For instance Stefen decided to tell me that he saw a cockroach in our kitchen. He was very nonchalant about the whole thing and said it as if it was fine that there are bugs in our kitchen. Needless to say I had a heart attack and INSISTED that we ask for the free pest control service.
Then our washer has decided to start squeaking as loud and utterly possible. On Saturday I was done dealing with the stupid thing and I again INSISTED that we get maintenance to fix it. And now it sounds pretty!!
Stefen had his windshield replaced by a mobile company and they decided to break the glass ALL over the truck. Which they didnt clean up. So they are coming tomorrow because I refuse to get in the thing and get cut.
I took a final on Friday and the test errored out as I was submitting it. The testing center seemed to think it wasnt a big deal. Well my score didnt post and I have been dealing with that all morning. At this point I dont have to retake it.
Stefen finally let us turn down the AC from 86 to 84! Maybe Ill sleep tonight!!

A non trouble thing is we went to a friends house last night for a fathers day burrito fest with true mexican style burritos! They were amazing!! We had a lot of fun playing games getting to know each other and playing with all the kids. There was  this one baby I just wanted to hold for a minute and all he wanted was Stefen. I guess Im just not cool enough!!

Were doing great as our niece would say. After being in Utah last week I am trying to get on schedule again and get life back to normal!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you were having a cruddy week. Glad we could make you smile!

    ReplyDelete