Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Fun week

So we all know how awful I am at taking pictures of things... Well Stefens mom Ann came to visit this week and guess what!? I did NOT take a single photo... I should be fired!

We had a blast she got to go to work with me.. (which I am sure was not as entertaining for her as it is for me) We ran errands and she got to see the famous MEXI MART!!!! We went shopping for our new niece baby E. We went to down town Glendale and had the most amazing gluten free, white flour free, and preservative free cookies ever! They were absolutely positively fantastic! Too bad they are 2 dollars a cookie or I would have fattened myself up on a dozen of these amazing cookies!

Ann also helped our closet get a little more organized which to me is AMAZING! I love organizing the only problem is... you have to have money to organize with...

Coming up this week we have the Johnsons coming to stay with us and we have a Labor Day/Housewarming party... Hopefully I can redeem myself by taking LOTS of pictures... I am also helping to plan a you are about to pop baby shower! I am so excited it will be lots of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment