Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Xena...

Often conversations between Stefen and I are confusing and to be honest quite hilarious. We went to a friends house tonight and they are having a baby girl in December. They are naming her Brielle. And her nickname will be none other then Bri. I was telling Stefen how confusing this would be, for me, to have this baby called Bri. (Her parents didn't know my real name is Brianne until they asked if they could name their daughter Brielle after me. I had to explain to them that my name was not Brielle.) Anywho, Stefen suggested that I go by a different nick name. And I asked like what? And he bluntly stated well how about Xena? I was confused as to where this came from and he said that there will not be one other person ever called Xena so then I wont have to have a complex over people having the same names or nick names as I do. I chuckled and for 5 whole minutes he tried to argue his case as to why I should be Xena...


The conclusion: I am still currently Bri. We will see what happens when Brielle is born

No comments:

Post a Comment