Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Saturday, September 3, 2011

We Made it!!!

We made it to 50 posts today!! This is number 51! This is pretty exciting to us...

You have learned a little about our lives over the last couple months... We are pretty cool people I think! But we dont know who you are that read this wonderful fabulous blog! I would love to learn about you all...

You have learned that I LOVE taffy town taffy and peach pie.. Infact I have been trying for several weeks now to talk my dad into buying me and sending me taffy town taffy... As well as my friend whitney has been hassled by my undying love for the gem of all taffys... And so far no luck!!!

I love Halloween! I mean I love it! I am so bummed that I only have 3 Halloween decorations...

Stefen likes green tomato relish and my moms spaghetti sauce.. Which we are out of the spaghetti sauce... (hint hint mom)

We LOVE visitors!

We like to hang out with our friends on Sundays..

I HATE my washer and dryer but at least I have one.... Right?

Stefen likes to work on cars and trucks and he does a fabulous job. We moved from Utah to Arizona for him to go to school for this hobby that soon will be our life...

I teach swim lessons.. I LOVE it! I couldnt ask for a better job! Who doesnt love to play with kids all day!?

Thats some new things and some old things about us... What about you? What do you like!?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, here goes.

    I don't care for peach pie. Pie in general I can take it or leave it. Same with cake. But I love cheesecake and ice cream. Taffy is okay.

    Halloween is fun. Go to DI/Salvation Army and look for inexpensive decorations. Or look for ones you can make yourself on the internet. There is a cute pumpkin you make by putting orange tissue paper around a roll of toilet paper.

    Tom hates to work on cars. After Stefen gets his schooling done, move back here we will pay him to work on our cars!

    Who doesn't love to play with kids all day? ME! There is a reason I became an accountant. Give me a cubicle and no conversation all day long and I will be totally happy. Why do you think I paid you to give my kids lessons? ;-)

    I have been repainting all the kids rooms and I am very sick of the smell of paint.

    There are some things about me.

    ReplyDelete