Bri and Stefen

Bri and Stefen

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween is coming!

I have 3 confessions to make...
Number 1. I LOVE Halloween! Everything about it! I love decorations and make crafts! I just have never had control of my own home before.
Number 2. I LOVE Pinterest. I am addicted. If you dont know what it is: it a site where you can find all sorts of ideas for all sorts of things. Including Halloween crafts.. If you want an invite let me know. I just need your email.
Finally number 3. I have always had a secret desire to decorate a Christmas tree for other holidays. But my mom always said NO! Guess what My house now and  Stefen said YES! So Guess what I did! Look below!
For more picture go here.

My very first wreath I have ever made!! I got all the supplies at the dollar store!

Close up there is a snake if you look closely and a spider.

Added a skeleton 

The fnal thing with everything hanging from it!

A Halloween chain and a spooky sign courtesy of Just Becuz 

Yep I did it! I turned my tree into a Halloween wonder

Stefen very excited for our Halloween tree.

Stefen asked if he could be a "Ghosty" for Halloween. So I got table cloths at the dollar store and we will get white make up for his face. Hes thrilled.

I made this ghost out of food coloring, clear glue, yarn, and googly eyes. I made some with elmers glue and some just plain clear ones. They are way cool!

Really cool skeleton guy

2 comments: